Secure Professional Relocation Services in Your Area
It is obvious that both office moves and residential moves have their own respective risks and priorities, and both require meticulous planning and professional relocation services to pull off successfully. When it comes to relocation services for either business or residential moves, only the best will do. No one can afford to suffer damage to furniture, electronics, or other assets, and the only way to move with absolute peace of mind is to hire the services of a professional removals team. At Elliott Afrovan, we have many years of experience in the field and have handled a multitude of relocations along the way. Whether your business mostly handles stock or whether it provides a service, we can move all of your office items, equipment, computers, and stock with absolute ease. We have a fleet of vehicles available and a team of highly skilled and trained staff members who can help with packing, preparing, moving, and unpacking. We offer an all-in-one service and you will find that we are not only very efficient, but always professional too.
Planning for an office relocation is something that should be done at least three months in advance, so that the disruption of business is as small as possible on the day of the move and the days leading up to the move. You can never plan too much when it comes to a business relocation! Of course, once the actual move is complete, you will want to get your business up and running as quickly as possible. A move that takes too long can be detrimental to your business’ bottom line in lost time and productivity. Our space planning and layout design service will ensure that all of your furniture is placed correctly for a streamlined and ergonomic workspace. It is a good idea to have a floorplan in mind and on paper before you actually move. This means that your furniture and equipment can arrive at the new premises and be immediately placed, according to your plan.
You will find that most office moves take place during the last few days of the month and if you want to avoid potential disappointment, book your move well in advance or elect to have your move completed on a weekday during another quieter part the month.
When it comes to office relocation, here are a few tips to consider:
- • Ensure that your relocation services are advised on all computers and pieces of electronic equipment, so that the correct preparations can be made for moving these items.
- • Make sure that, prior to the relocation, you do backups of all computer and device hard drives, just in case. Much the same, sort, file, and archive all of your paperwork to avoid confusion when unpacking.
- • Plan the new office layout in advance so that, when furniture and equipment arrives, these items can be placed and set up immediately.
- • Assign tasks and responsibilities to staff members to ensure a smooth move.
- • Package all valuables and make an exhaustive list of items to be moved.
- • Make sure that everything is packed and ready to go before the move. Last minute packing can be disastrous. If you do not have a time, we have a packing team available for you.
- • Ensure that all valuables and fragile items are mentioned to the relocation services and that you take out insurance to cover them against any eventuality.
- • If any items are particularly heavy or awkwardly sized, mention it, so that the team can prepare sufficiently for the heavy or strategic lifting.
Why You Should Choose Elliott Afrovan for Your Relocation Services
Elliott Afrovan is not a newcomer to the market. The company has a fleet of vehicles that are fitted with tracking devices, tail lifts, and air suspension systems to protect the contents of each truck or van, whether loading or while in transit. Our team is not made up of casual employees. All of our employees receive ongoing training to ensure that they have the skills and know-how for a smooth, swift move with minimal risk of damage.If you would like to learn more about our relocation services in your area, take the time to get in touch with us. We can be reached by email or telephone at any time that is convenient to you.