Need to Relocate Your Office? Move Office the Elliott Afrovan Way!
Do you need to relocate your office? You have come to the right place. At Elliott Afrovan, we are a moving company that is not just dedicated, but obsessed, with hassle-free moves. Each and every move that is handled by our team is carefully planned and thought out. We take every possible precaution to ensure that our customers have absolutely nothing to worry or complain about on the big day. Our moving service is something that we have carefully honed over the years and it is with pride that we have provided our services to leading companies, such as Nedbank Limited, Alexander Forbes, Nestlé South Africa, South African Grain Laboratory, VW South Africa, and SAAB, to name a few.
When you need to relocate your office, we strongly suggest that you do so the Elliott Afrovan way. What makes us different and sets us apart from other moving companies is the all-encompassing service that we offer our clients. We are more than just the average moving company and our team is made up of individuals who are dedicated to customer service excellence. The individuals that make up our moving teams are experienced in the industry and even when we take on experienced staff to join our teams, they are educated and trained further on best moving practices. We offer training and moving guidance to our teams on an ongoing basis. And we do not work with casual labour, which means that we have built long-term and trusting relationships with our employees.
Nobody has the time or money to deal with carelessness on site, so it simply does not happen at Elliott Afrovan. The absolute and utmost care will be taken when handling your furniture, equipment, and valuables and there is little that can distract our team from ensuring that each item is carefully prepared and handled during the move. While we are extra careful to be gentle with your furniture items and other office valuables, you might be worried about what can happen while on the road. Bumps can occasionally cause damage to furniture and equipment during a move and although you are bound to be concerned about that, you do not need to be. We have fitted our vehicles with air suspension systems and tail lifts to ensure that a bumpy road is no problem for your relocation.
If you need to relocate your office, it is best to do things in order to ensure that you do not make mistakes along the way. Below is a brief checklist on what to do when planning an office relocation:
- • Ensure that all of your clients and suppliers are advised well in advance of your upcoming move.
- • If the business will be closed during the move, advertise it as much as possible.
- • Assign moving tasks and responsibilities to all your employees. Even if it is just to pack and prepare their specific workstations and departments.
- • Ensure that a detailed and comprehensive list of all the items being moved is compiled and double-checked.
- • Purchase packaging material in advance. You will need boxes, bubble wrap, packing tape, permanent markers, and extra blankets and covers.
- • Make sure that absolutely everything is packed and ready to move before moving day. Last-minute packing can only lead to problems further on during the move.
- • Put your moving company and space-planning team in touch with each other, so that they can liaise and collaborate on how to set things up at the new premises on moving day.
- • Make sure that you take out moving insurance, just in case of damage and loss along the way.
At Elliott Afrovan, we have taken the time to devise a moving strategy that is highly efficient for all types of businesses. By consulting personally with our clients and having our own dedicated moving teams and fleet of specialised vehicles, we can provide a custom moving service to our clients. And we can do so at a competitive price too. If you need to relocate your office, take the time to get in touch with us at Elliott Afrovan. We look forward to changing the way you think about office moves. Give us a call or send us an email at your convenience.