Reliable Office Removal Companies
How to Choose Reliable Office Removal Companies in South Africa
When moving your business, how you go about the moving process can make all the difference. It is essential to be prepared for moving day. If you are unprepared, you can expect stress levels to be high and for mishaps to happen. If you want to have the best possible moving experience, hiring a removal company is essential. It is important to choose reliable office removal companies when relocating an office. We all know that corporate relocation takes extensive and meticulous planning and without professional assistance, the associated costs could rise, and you could find yourself struggling with a lengthy, gruelling move.
What to ask Reliable Office Removal Companies in Your Area
When trying to decide which companies are the most reliable office-removal companies in your area, there are a few questions that you need to ask. Here are a few to consider to get you going:
- Ask the removal company for proof and examples of relocations similar to yours that they have handled.
- Does the removal company offer reliable, reputable insurance cover for your office furniture, IT equipment, stock, and assets?
- Does the removal company have a supervisor to keep an eye on your move and ensure everything is professionally handled?
- Will the removal company visit your premises before the move and compile a moving strategy that helps the removals team and your staff members?
- Are the moving team’s members permanent staff members or casual labourers?
- Does the relocation company have experience in moving sensitive IT equipment and expensive art?
- What vehicles does the removal company use? Will your furniture and goods be susceptible to bumps along the way? Are their vehicles fitted with air suspension and tail lifts?
- Does the removals company offer an all-encompassing service, such as packing, preparing, loading, offloading, and placing of furniture and equipment?
- Will the removals company work with your space planner to ensure that your new office space is set up ergonomically and quickly?
- How long will it take for the company to complete your relocation?
- Are there any hidden fees or is your quote all-inclusive?
- Does the company pay attention to its environmental footprint? What boxes do they use?
- If you do not have space immediately available, will the removal company offer you storage and warehousing facilities?
- What is the company’s track record? Is there evidence of excessive loss, theft, or damage on previous moves?
Elliott Afrovan – Reliable Office-Removal Company in South Africa
When asking these questions, you will find that Elliott Afrovan exceeds all expectations. As a company that has handled thousands of corporate relocation projects in South Africa, we are confident that we can handle your move with professionalism and efficiency too. We have our own fleet of vehicles fitted with air suspension systems and tail lifts for the sake of your furniture and to ensure that your sensitive IT equipment sustains no undue bumps. All our vehicles have tracking devices installed so that we can keep track of your goods while on the move. Our track record speaks for itself. We have a string of satisfied clients ready to provide testimonials on our behalf. Our staff members are well-trained, qualified, and dedicated to customer service excellence.
We know how important the involvement of your staff is and we therefore offer preliminary workshops to answer questions, help staff members to understand the process, and help them streamline the entire process for maximum productivity and minimal disruption of income for your business. At Elliott Afrovan, your office move is our main priority. We take each and every move as seriously as if it were our own. We strongly advise making an appointment for one of our professional consultants to visit your premises to provide you with professional advice, and to ensure that an all-inclusive quotation can be drawn up for you.
Contact Local Reliable Office Removal Companies for Quotations
To receive information and a quotation, we welcome you to get in touch with us at Elliott Afrovan. You can give us a call, or you can send us an email at any time. One of our friendly consultants will get back to you during business hours. Let us take the stress out of your upcoming move. Contact us to find out why we are considered one of South Africa’s leading reliable office-removal companies.
Want to take the next step? Arrange an appointment with an Elliott Afrovan consultant. You can contact us via email or telephone for more information and advice today.