Elliott Afrovan Tells You Why You Should Hire a Professional Office Removal Team
If you do not have time and money to waste and you value your company’s equipment, assets and furniture, we strongly recommend that you hire a professional office removal team to assist with your business’ relocation. Not only the long-haul relocations are stressful; short-distance moves can be just as stressful, especially if you are moving office furniture, equipment, stock, and valuable items. The time that goes into planning a move, especially if you have no experience in the field, can be exhausting if you plan to handle the move privately. And when things go wrong, you may have no recourse at all, which can be a source of stress in itself.
At Elliott Afrovan, we have heard many office relocation horror stories. Without the assistance of professionals who are specialised in moving the type of furniture, equipment and IT machinery that you have, you run the risk of breakages or even complete loss of equipment. Our team makes it possible to have complete peace of mind while your items are in transit. How do we do that? We will neatly and securely pack and wrap each item so that the possibility of damage is avoided. For the protection of your IT equipment and fragile items, we have a fleet of vehicles with air suspensions and tail lifts. Bumps are ironed out by our van and we are confident that your equipment and office goods will be unharmed in our care.
Why should you hire a professional office removal team? Here are a few compelling reasons:
- You will save a great deal of time and effort, both of which are critical to any business. The move will be swift and smooth. Instead of handling things over a few weeks, it could be done in a day or two.
- Experts take extra care, for your peace of mind. Your goods will be handled with care and there is insurance on offer in case of accidents, loss or damage to goods.
- Your business will not need to come to a grinding halt; it can stay productive. A professional removals team will pack, transport and unpack (and set up) everything for you. This frees up your staff member’s time to keep focusing on work, even during the move.
- The vehicles are specialised for moving equipment and fragile items. Moving furniture items yourself can result in damage, especially if you do not have the right vehicles and tools for the lifting the heavy or fragile items.
- You will not have to run back and forth between premises. Professional movers will ensure that your furniture and equipment gets from A to B in one move. They will have viewed the premises before removal and will make sure that the correct and sufficient vehicles are available for the move.
We have a countrywide network, which means that we can move you anywhere in South Africa. Each of our branches has a Central Contact Project Manager who makes sure that your specific move runs smoothly by coordinating all teams and services effectively. If you have a space planner working with you, we can assist them with the placement and setting up of furniture on arrival. All of our teams are supervised and you can expect exceptional efficiency from the start of your move until completion.
Those who would like to learn more about the type of service that we offer need only read our various testimonials to discover that we are a friendly, dedicated and experienced team that is willing to go the extra mile for our clients, every time. Moves are stressful; there is no doubt about that. We want nothing more than to ensure that your move is painless as possible. We will plan everything and implement the plan effectively to ensure that your needs are met and that you do not face the stress that is usually associated with office removals.
To learn more about our services and to find out why you should hire a professional office removal team, take the time to get in touch with us at Elliott Afrovan. We are available at any time to chat and welcome you to contact us via email or telephone at a time that is most convenient to you.