How Hiring Professional Office Movers Can Greatly Benefit Your Business
Do you have an office relocation coming up? You can probably sense the tension of the impending move among your employees and that can have a negative impact on team morale and customer service levels. Many companies mistakenly believe that the stress and burden of the move should fall on the shoulders of their employees, but we strongly advise against it, for several sound reasons. Trying to deal with the added stress of a move while dealing with normal daily chores can have a profoundly negative impact on your team. Hiring professional office movers can do your business the world of good and here’s why:
- It’s a quick and hassle-free process that presents no stress to your workforce. With a moving team in action, many hands will be available to make light work of the heavy lifting. Things will go much more quickly too because a professional removals team knows how to pack and will have a strategy in place prior to moving day.
- While the professionals handle the move, your employees can focus on keeping the business running so that downtime, financial losses, and customer dissatisfaction levels are kept to a minimum.
- You run a lower risk of your furniture and equipment getting scratched or damaged while being loaded and unloaded. Your professional moving team will have all the packing materials that you require to get your items protectively wrapped and packed with zero damage. Elliott Afrovan can box everything from files and stationery to desks, chairs, tables, storage cabinets, and more. We can even bubble wrap fragile items and get them ready and waiting for the removal team to collect.
- Sensitive or highly valuable equipment and electronic devices can be handled by a team with the know-how and the correct equipment and accessories to assist with the move. Comprehensive insurance cover is also available for all your goods, which means that if anything becomes lost, damaged or stolen, you will be paid out for it. This is not the case when using your own private team to handle the move. The financial implications of lost or damaged goods can be detrimental to your business and as such, in the unlikely event that you need to process a claim, our insurance pays out promptly, in full.
- The removals company has the right type of equipment and vehicles at hand. We have a fleet of customised vehicles available and each one has air suspension and tail lifts to ensure that knocks and bumps are kept to a minimum and the ride as smooth as possible. Our vehicles also have tracking devices so that we can keep you informed on the location and progress of your goods delivery, every step of the way.
We only hire friendly, professional individuals who are dedicated to top service and willing to learn. Our team members go through ongoing training to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge to handle your move, regardless of what you are moving. When we get to the new business premises, that’s not where our service ends. We will happily offload your furniture and boxes and work with your space planner to ensure that all items are correctly placed, set up, and reassembled as necessary. This will ensure that your employees can immediately get to work ensuring that customers haven’t felt neglected during the time already lost.
If you are looking for professional office movers to assist you with your upcoming relocation, don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Afrovan for a site visit and a quote. We would love the opportunity to show you just how quick and hassle-free your move can be. For more information and advice, contact us via email or telephone today.