Stress-free Smart Moves with Expert Office Movers
When an office-based business or factory has decided to move, it needs to happen quickly with the minimum amount of fuss and disruption, which is why the wise business executive calls in the experts to assist.
It is well known that moving home is high up on the list of life’s traumatic events, and relocating a business is just as inconvenient if you are an employee; for the company owner or CEO, who has to take ultimate responsibility, it is somewhat more stressful, unless expert and experienced movers are on hand to handle matters.
What to Expect from the Experts
Some concerns may refer to themselves as removal experts when they really aren’t, so it is important that clients know what questions to ask a prospective service provider and how to identify whether they are indeed specialists in this niche industry.
When one has to relocate expensive IT systems and electronics, furniture, important documents and files, heavy safes, partitions, screens, storage systems and works of art, you need more than a bakkie brigade accompanied by unskilled labour, in order to accomplish all that is necessary.
Moving a business or factory is an enormous undertaking and responsibility; mistakes and accidents can be extremely costly, and will delay resumption of full normal business activities. It is best left to the specialised experts, like our company, which possesses the required knowledge, experience, personnel and infrastructure.
Questions to ask a prospective service provider:
- Does the removals company allocate a knowledgeable project contracts manager to your concern, to liaise with your key persons and suppliers of services?
- Will the project contracts manager visit both sites prior to furnishing you with a comprehensive, detailed quotation and planning all details, in addition to holding instructive workshops with your staff prior to the commencement of the contract?
- Is the proposed service provider a general moving company or do they specialise in office relocations?
- Do they have a fleet of well-maintained, purpose-fitted vehicles which are equipped with recognised tracking systems, air suspension for the smooth transportation of fragile items, and tail lifts to handle and load heavy furniture and safes?
- Will they undertake disassembly and reassembly of bulky furniture?
- Are they adequately represented countrywide, with offices and skilled personnel in major centres?
- Can they handle IT systems, transport such delicate equipment safely, and rig or reinstall it at the new destination and its work stations, in good working order?
- Do they offer a full, systematic and sequential packing and unpacking service, providing their own secure packing systems and containers?
- Does the intended moving company have space planning and office decorating capabilities?
- Will they adhere strictly to your floor plan?
- Can they assist with project and time management, as well as resource allocation?
- If required, is the company able to provide safe, secure storage and warehousing facilities?
- Do they have the ability and equipment to rig your heavy equipment?
- Are they able to package and handle fine art appropriately?
- Can they provide insurance cover?
- Do they have a list of persons whom you may contact to obtain references on the experience of previous clients for whom the company has undertaken relocations?
Tick the Boxes
Our specialised office and factory moving company ticks all of the boxes and more. We are always ready to go the extra mile for our clients wherever possible. The high standard of our friendly, professional service and expertise sets us apart from the rest.
We are positively delighted that so many of our previous clients have allowed us to make their contact details known for potential new clients to ascertain satisfaction levels with the services which we have provided at the time when they needed to move their business operations to new premises.
Whether you require a full project management and move process, and need to relocate everything for a staff complement of 30, over a period of three days, or you want to move 6 000 staff members and equipment in multiple phases, split over a 20 month (or longer or shorter) period, we can do it, and most probably have done so previously for someone else, night shifts included.
Our relocation solutions are customised to meet your specific requirements. No two companies are the same and nor should your expert office movers treat you or your organisation as though one solution fits all – we certainly will not and do not.